The cemetery is a private place.
- All persons visiting the site must comply with the cemetery’s regulations.
The cemetery is a sacred place.
- Our cemetery is a place for contemplation. It is therefore inappropriate to lie down, sunbathe, or use its roads and lanes for athletic activities.
- Pets are not allowed in the cemetery.
Caution and courtesy are required when moving about.
- Visitors in vehicles are to circulate and park only on the paved roads and must avoid encroaching on grassy areas.
- Maximum authorized speed is 30 km/h.
- Be careful during your visit. Keep your valuables within sight and lock the doors of your vehicle.
The cemetery is part of a fragile ecosystem.
- Behaviour marked by environmental awareness is a must to ensure that its natural heritage is protected.