THE MONTRÉAL AREA ON ALERT: NEW GUIDELINES IN PLACE
While the Montréal area reached the orange alert level for COVID-19 on September 21, the Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery management is complying with the new sanitary guidelines issued by public health authorities. We would also like to remind you that it is our collective duty to be more vigilant in order to avoid an increase in community transmission that would lead to further restrictions.
Together, let's continue to:
- stay home if we have symptoms of COVID-19;
- limit our non-essential travel;
- wash our hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- cough or sneeze into our elbows and immediately discard any used tissues;
- avoid physical contact with others and maintain a distance of 2 metres between people from different households;
- wear a face mask in indoor public places.
Thank you for helping us make Notre-Dame-des-Neiges as safe as possible.