Sanitary measures in place
- The Notre-Dame-de-la-Résurrection Chapel is closed until further notice.
- A maximum of 2 family members are permitted to enter the office for signatures simultaneously (in addition to the person conducting the funeral).
- Please note that the monthly memorial Masses will not resume for the moment.
- The on-site concession search service (counter) is available. Please plan your visit in advance by consulting the Burial Location section of our website.
- The cemetery reserves the right to deny or restrict access to the site to anyone who does not respect these guidelines, or in all circumstances where the situation requires it.
Instructions for your visit
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended for all persons coming to the cemetery and mandatory inside all buildings (administrative pavilion, mausoleums, etc.).
- Everyone must maintain the safe recommended distance between each person.
- We give preference to payment by card rather than cash to reduce the chances of contamination. In addition, the payment terminals are disinfected after each payment.
- Funeral home employees who come to the cemetery must wear gloves and masks.