THE MONTRÉAL AREA ON MAXIMUM ALERT: NEW GUIDELINES IN PLACE
As the Montréal region moves to the maximum alert level (red zone) for COVID-19 on October 1, the Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery management is ensuring the safety of its families and staff by complying with the new health guidelines issued by public health authorities. We would also like to remind you that it is our collective duty to be more vigilant in order to avoid an increase in community transmission that would lead to further restrictions.
Together, let's continue to:
- stay home if we have symptoms of COVID-19;
- limit our non-essential travel;
- wash our hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- cough or sneeze into our elbows and immediately discard any used tissues;
- avoid physical contact with others and maintain a distance of 2 metres between people from different households;
- wear a face mask in indoor public places.
Thank you for helping us make Notre-Dame-des-Neiges as safe as possible.