Instructions for your visit
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended for all persons coming to the cemetery and mandatory inside all buildings (administrative pavilion, mausoleums, etc.).
- Everyone must maintain the safe recommended distance between each person.
- We give preference to payment by card rather than cash to reduce the chances of contamination. In addition, the payment terminals are disinfected after each payment.
- Funeral home employees who come to the cemetery must wear gloves and masks.
Sanitary measures in place
- In accordance with government guidelines, a maximum of 250 persons wearing the mask are authorized to attend interments in mausoleums; 500 outdoors. A register of the names and contact details of all attendees will be kept.
- A maximum of 2 family members are permitted to enter the office for signatures simultaneously (in addition to the person conducting the funeral).
- Please note that the monthly memorial Masses will not resume for the moment.
- The on-site concession search service (counter and interactive terminals) are not available. Please plan your visit in advance by consulting the Burial Location section of our website.
- The cemetery reserves the right to deny or restrict access to the site to anyone who does not respect these guidelines, or in all circumstances where the situation requires it.