The Notre-Dame-des-Neiges cemetery is unique in Québec thanks to its natural surroundings and exceptional size. It offers tranquility to those who gather there and ensures the respectful reception of the families of the deceased.
By choosing Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery, you opt for:
- The largest cemetery in Canada. There is still plenty of plots available to ensure your last rest, and that of your family for generations to come;
- A place that offers burial, cremation and funeral services in the same place;
- Easy access, in the heart of the city, well served by public transport;
- An attentive high standard service. One of the best-rated cemeteries in Montreal, by its families and visitors (Google, Trip Advisor, Facebook);
- Competitive prices. Our services and products cater to all budgets. We have promotions regularly;
- A magnificent and intimate chapel to say your last goodbyes to your loved one. Our employees can coordinate, with you, hiring professional musicians, ensuring the respect of the memory of those who have left. Whether it be religious songs or secular tributes, the chapel, warm, is full of serenity;
- To pay respect to the deceased, two monthly commemorative masses are organized every first Saturday of the month at the Notre-Dame-de-la-Résurrection chapel. Because our team knows it is important for you to think about your loved ones and honor their memory.