The main entrance to the cemetery is located at 4601, Côte-des-Neiges Road, between Forest Hill and Ridgewood Avenues. The secondary entrances located on Decelles Avenue and Camillien-Houde Road may also be used to access our site.
Where to find us
4601 Côte-des-Neiges Road
Telephone : 514 735-1361
Toll-free : 1 866 735-1361
Fax : 514 735-3019
Until February 8, 2021
Monday to Saturday
|Open only for interments||Closed||By appointment only|
Memorial Masses and special events
The cemetery is a private place.
- All persons visiting the site must comply with the cemetery’s regulations.
The cemetery is a sacred place.
- Our cemetery is a place for contemplation. It is therefore inappropriate to lie down, sunbathe, or use its roads and lanes for athletic activities.
- Pets are not allowed in the cemetery.
Caution and courtesy are required when moving about.
- Visitors in vehicles are to circulate and park only on the paved roads and must avoid encroaching on grassy areas.
- Maximum authorized speed is 30 km/h.
- Be careful during your visit. Keep your valuables within sight and lock the doors of your vehicle.
The cemetery is part of a fragile ecosystem.
- Behaviour marked by environmental awareness is a must to ensure that its natural heritage is protected.